Thinking about coming to Cantraybridge College?

Contact Reception on 01667 493500 or email for an application form, which you should complete and return. You will also need a 'Personal Outcome Plan', or if you're under 18, you'll need a Child's Plan from your Social Worker.

Once we have your details we will contact you and arrange for you to come and visit. You'll see all of the areas you could learn and work in. You can also see where you might live, if you want to be a residential student. After that, if everything is agreed then you can start college on a trial basis and work towards becoming a Cantraybridge College Student!