How you can make a donation

  • You can send a cheque payable to 'Cantraybridge College' to 3 Cantray Square, Croy, Inverness - Shire, IV2 5PP.
  • You can ask your employer about Payroll Giving and have your donation taken from your salary before tax every month.

Contact for volunteering options or fundraising ideas.