Individual Service Fund Management
• Opted for a direct payment, but fed up of paying the bills? Choose an Individual Service Fund (ISF) and we’ll do the work for you.
• Our full accounting and reporting services mean you’ll always be on time with your payments and you’ll always know how much is in your funding pot.
• We provide updates for your social worker/lead professional too.
• Our low charge of 5% is set to ensure that you get the most value from your ISF. We’ll only ever charge you more if your ISF is very complex.
• Want help to ﬁnd the right support services for you? We source specialist services and equipment to suit your needs.
• You can also access Cantraybridge’s own services – training, employability and enterprise programmes.
• Need to employ staff but don’t want the bother of payroll? Our comprehensive payroll management services are the solution. For a one-off set up cost and small monthly charge Cantraybridge Self-Directed Support Brokerage can do all the sums and paperwork for you.
• Our qualiﬁed and experienced accountancy team provides a safe and reliable service so you don’t need to worry.
• We can also provide advice on any payroll questions you might have from sick pay to maternity leave.
Cantraybridge’s Self-Directed Support Brokerage Supporting you to make the most of your Self-Directed Support funding
High quality, low cost, personalised brokerage Self-directed support means taking a personalised approach to brokerage services.
There are four options for individuals and they are:
Option 1 - A direct payment (where someone purchases the support they need by themselves or with support from family or perhaps a broker).
Option 2 - An individual service fund (ISF – where a provider organisation or broker may help an individual to manage their fund and provide a service).
Option 3 - A more ﬂexible, traditional service (where the service is purchased by a commissioner such as NHS Highland and the service is delivered in line with agreed outcomes.
Option 4 - A mix of the options above