Applying for a place
We hope you’ve found our website helpful. If you would like to apply to come to Cantraybridge College, there are a few things you should do next to help you decide if it’s right for you:
1. Call or email us to arrange a visit.
2. Have a good think about what your goals are and what you want to achieve from your life.
3. If you have a Self-Directed Support package, e.g. direct payment or individual service fund, then you can come and talk to us directly about what you need.
4. If you do not have a Self-Directed Support package then you need to have a chat with your social worker or community learning disability nurse to make contact with us on your behalf.
5. Ask someone you know and trust to help you fill out the application form.